Prathidhwani is a Socio-Cultural Organization of Technopark Employees, Our group was formed in April 2012 with a three dimensional vision to contribute to the cultural, technical and social aspects of our community. Also we work towards the welfare of IT employees, Kerala.
We conducted many programs in Technopark and we hope we managed to give some changes to this community. Please go through our programs at a glance below.
- Qisa – Short film festival of Technopark since 2012
- From 2016 onwards, IT employees from all over Kerala participating in Qisa , now its PQFF 2016
- Formed Prathidhwani film club for film related activities
- Screening of good Malayalam films & workshops under Prathidhwani film club
- Creative writing festival – Srishti on 2014 & 2015
- Prathidhwani Literary club formed for regular literary activities
- Environment day celebrations with sapling distribution
- Mother language day celebration in 2015 & 2016
- Children’s Book Exhibition & competitions for children in association with Kerala State Institute of Children’s Literature
Social Activities – Welfare of Employees of Technopark
- Continuous campaign for More train stops at Kazhakkoottam railway station
- KSRTC Passengers forum – for more KSRTC buses through Technopark
- Seminar on “Future of IT Industry” during massive layoffs in the industry.
- Prathidhwani Women forum – To address woman safety issues
- Prepaid Auto counter construction with employee contribution and maintaining the counter properly
- Meet the Mayor program to address our issues to Thiruvananthapuram Corporation
- Memorandum to Honorable Chief Minister and Kazhakkoottam MLA for addressing our concerns on IT industry and Technopark.
- Grand Felicitation ceremony for ‘Team Mangalyaan’ followed by seminar on related topics.
- Training of Software Automation tool – Selenium
- Training on Software Estimation Techniques
- Prathidhwani7s – Inter-company sevens football tournament – 2015 & 2016 – More than 50 companies participating
- PES – Prathidhwani Education Scholarship for 80 students(1000 * 24 months) hailing from BPL families who got A+ for all subjects
- Donated Children’s Library to Government Observation Home for Children, Poojappura, trivandrum
- Disaster fund collection for – Uttarakhand Flood (2013), Nepal Earth Quake (2014)& Chennai flood(2016)
- Conducting Rice Bucket Challenge every year and distributing rice and groceries to poor families
- Blood Donation Camps in cooperation with other organisations
- 1000 Organ Donations consent handed over to Chief Minister as part of Technopark’s silver Jubilee celebrations
- NOTEBOOK program – collection of basic stationaries to children during school opening and distributed to 3 government schools